About the Caravan & Motorhome Show
What Can I Expect to See at the Caravan and Motorhome Show?
The largest show of its kind in the North, the Caravan and Motorhome show will be packed full of exhibitors showcasing everything from the latest 4-berth caravan and state-of-the-art motorhomes to anti-theft devices, BBQs and luxury lodges. Don’t miss:
The best place to see caravans and motorhomes.
The region's top dealers will be on hand to showcase the latest vans, leisure vehicles and static homes. With hundreds to choose from, you’ll be able to view, 2-berth, 4-berth and 6-birth models, explore the varied layouts and interior designs on offer and take advantage of the special show deals available.
What else will I be able to see?
Whether you’re a fan of glamping, tents, trailer tents, lodges or caravan holiday homes, you’ll be able to step into your dream accommodation at Manchester’s top show for those perfect nights in the great outdoors. What’s more, there will be plenty of retailers so that you can pick up your camping chairs and heaters, rugs and picnic tables all under one roof - however you choose to camp, there’s something for you.
Manoeuvring your leisure vehicle.
Thinking of buying a caravan or motorhome but the fear of manoeuvring either a towed or a large vehicle putting you off? Friendly and approachable instructors from the Caravan and Motorhome Club will be more than happy to take your through a 15-minute Towing or Motorhome Manoeuvring experience packed full of hints and tips. Book early to avoid disappointment and don’t forget your Driving Licence.
- Fully accessible (all on one level)
- Easily accessible drop-off points by the main entrances
- All entrances have automatic doors to enable easy access for wheelchairs
- Accessible toilets located near foyers and centrally
- 40+ Blue Badge spaces in the main car-park and use of the Trafford Centre’s 100+ Blue Badge spaces
- Route from car park to the entrance is less than 150 metres and accessible to wheelchair users without any gradient
- All pavements have wheelchair accessible ramps
- 100 toilets onsite and 5 toilets adapted for wheelchair use
- Guide dog friendly (when certified)