Be Part Of The North's Largest Consumer Leisure Vehicle Event
The 12th Caravan, Motorhome & Holiday Show will return to the heartland of caravan and motorhome enthusiasts next year 2025 at the award-winning venue Manchester Central.
With more space secured at the venue, the event will present the north’s biggest collection of caravans, motorhomes, holiday homes, campervans, conversions, tents, awnings and other outdoor accessories. Over 30,000 leisure vehicle and outdoor enthusiasts will be able to browse the largest and most reputable retailer brands in the region.
Exhibiting at the Caravan, Motorhome & Holiday Show gives your business access to these customers as they research and compare an eclectic variety of the major manufacturer brands on the market.
NEXT SHOW: 9th – 12th January 2025
LOCATION: Manchester Central
Benefits Of Attending
- Meet face to face with over 30,000 leisure vehicle and camping enthusiasts
- Showcase your latest models and product launches
- Generate sales both onsite and afterwards
- Showcase your brand alongside some of the region’s most reputable retailers and manufacturer brands
- Align your brand with the two leading clubs in the UK: Caravan and Motorhome Club and Camping and Caravanning Club
- Benefit from the extensive marketing campaign
- Build and grow your customer database
What Our Exhibitors Say
"The 2023 Caravan, Motorhome & Holiday Show in Manchester was a great opportunity for us as a local dealer. We experienced consistently good footfall and were very impressed by the PR support we experienced with Clarion, which resulted in an appearance on This Morning. It was fantastic to see the Manchester exhibition back in its original home at Manchester Central."
"Hats off to Clarion for a triumphant return to Manchester. Everything ran like clockwork and the footfall and quality of the leads were off the charts. Thank you Clarion, North Wales Resorts are looking forward to returning in 2024."
"Fabulous venue, with a large number of visitors each day. A great atmosphere for camping and caravanning lovers and to make connections and sales."